CIRCULAR – 1
▪️On Fridays and Saturdays teaching staff need to conduct online classes from home and not from school.
▪️Admin staff to report to school. Their timings will be from 8:00am to 2:00 pm only on Fridays and Saturdays.
▪️No change of timings for support staff
CIRCULAR – 2
Teaching all grades (cbse, int) and VMC classes
Online CRB to be filled by everyone irrespective of online or offline form today on wards.
Sharing all links soon.
Please note the changes in CRB to be filled:
Homework is included.
Name of Absentees included.
Fill it carefully and properly as it is going to be shared in class groups from today.
Class teachers are supposed to take screenshot of the CRB and post in class groups once it is complete and then mark tick in class teachers group.
CIRCULAR – 3
All links for CRB, Class teachers book, etc. click on correct button and access..
If anything missing or opening wrong file please let me know
CIRCULAR – 4
Owing to sudden increase in number of Covid cases in the city, all the teaching staff to work from home from tomorrow till the next week.
All classes to be conducted online only.
Your reporting date and time to school will be informed soon.
CIRCULAR – 5
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday interacted with students, teachers, and parents during Pariksha Pe Charcha virtually. The Union Education Minister said that 32 channels of Swayam Prabha including Doordarshan and various platforms of government telecasted the programme live for students, teachers, and parents. Here’s a look at important highlights from PM Narendra Modi’s speech.
PM Narendra Modi’s quote:
1. If a lot has been lost in the Corona period, a lot has been found. The first lesson of Corona is that the people whom you missed has played a big role in your life and became more known during the Corona period.
2. While we can say that students have lost a year of their lives due to Covid, due to the pandemic, they learned the true value of many essential things.
3. What you read cannot be the only measure of success or failure in your life. What you do in life will determine your success and failure.
4. Connect with your kids, learn their likes and dislikes. When you involve yourself in your kids’ worlds, it will reduce the generation gap, and they too will understand your point of view.
5. I am sure all the exam warriors will do well on exams! Study as much as you can, celebrate life as much as you can, because this is your time, conquer it!
6. Be calm when you enter the exam hall. Leave all your tension and nervousness outside the hall. Just focus on the questions, don’t anticipate bad scenarios, be confident about your hard work and preparation
7. Unfortunately, we have build up so many expectations around marks and examinations that we often forget that they are just stepping stones and not the destination, your marks do not decided your future. An exam is just the begining of a fruitful career.
8. The first step to motivate anyone is with proper training. Once the child’s mind is trained, then the time for motivation will begin. Involve, internalize, associate and visualize. You can follow this formula to sharpen memory.
9. I want to request my young friends that once the examinations are over, make a list of all the things you use and identify how many of those things are local and how many of them foreign and try to buy local products to strengthen the vision of #AatmaNirbharBharat and #VocalforLocal.
10. We are celebrating 75 years of independence as #AmritMahotsav, I want my young friends to write about our freedom frighters and think about the next 75 years of the nation.
CIRCULAR – 6
This is to inform that no two people to be seen sitting together, walking together, eating together, at any point of time. In case if somebody is found doing so then will be asked to be on leave for a week.
CIRCULAR – 7